Optometric Technician / Assistant
A progressive, fast-paced, private optometry practice seeking a dependable OPTOMETRIC TECHNICIAN who can work 36 hours per week with hours between 8:30am and 6:00pm Monday thru Thursday.
- Prepare exam rooms
- Pre-test patients
- Utilize electronic medical records
- Provide style consulting to patients as they select the best eyeglasses for their personal style
- Provide education about eyewear to patients
- Take measurements, adjusting and dispensing eyewear for patients
- Scribe for Optometrist in exam room
- Dynamic "Ritz Carlton" customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good listener, critical thinker, creative problem solving
- Outstanding communication skills
- Computer literate
- Must excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, team player
- Confident, self-starter
- Excellent references and proven work history
Willing to train the right candidate! No experience necessary.
Competitive pay based on qualifications. Benefits include: medical and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and various supplemental insurance offerings.
If you’re interested in joining our premier eye care team, submit resume, cover letter and three professional references to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time